Mortgage Refinance Services
By Raj Gera, your trusted Mortgage Specialist
Lower your debt, boost your cash flow, and get mortgage-free quicker. For example, you may have been working at improving your credit score and now qualify for a new mortgage with a better discount, or you may want to stabilize your payments by changing from a variable rate mortgage to a fixed-rate.
Major reasons to Refinance:
- Consolidate. If you have a large high-interest debt, you can roll everything into one manageable low monthly payment, potentially saving thousands of dollars in interest
- Second home. A perfect cottage, a chalet, or a retirement home of your dreams - refinancing may help you make that purchase happen now without selling your primary residence.
- Wealth building. Purchase an investment property, invest in a new business venture, and maximize your RRSP contributions can be your source of retirement income.
- Large expenses. Taking care of major expenses like kids’ education, your dream vacation or car, a home renovation, wedding, and more. All rolled into a single low-interest monthly payment.
- Emergency. funds to handle unexpected expenses