First Time Home Buyer Mortgage Services
By Your Trusted Mortgage Broker
If you’ve decided to buy your First Home, congratulations! You’ve made the first step to homeownership.
Your friends and family may have already given you a lot of information, some of which may be contradictory. And that may make you feel that the process is confusing and stressful. You know they aren’t experts, so you’ll definitely need some advice from a mortgage professional.
We don’t sell biased advice and solutions like your bank. Trust us in educating and guiding you through the first-time home buying process so that you can take the next steps.
We can help you with the following topics that you should consider as you plan on your first home purchase in Canada.
- Choosing a Realtor
- Finding and Purchasing the Right Home
- Affordability and Financing
- Selecting the Right Mortgage
- Applying for Your Mortgage - A Checklist
- Before You Sign the Offer
- On Closing Day
- Mortgage Life Insurance
- Prepayment Privileges
MY MORTGAGE TOOLBOX
Download my App with useful tools to help plan your mortgage. Start planning your mortgage today!
Loaded with Tools to help you:
1. Calculate your total cost of owning a home
2. Estimate the minimum down payment you need
3. Calculate the maximum loan you can borrow
4. Stress test your mortgage
5. Estimate your Closing costs
6. Calculate Land transfer taxes and the available rebates
7. Search for the best mortgage rates
8. Compare your options side by side
9. Email Summary reports (PDF)
We’re prepared to help make your home purchase process seamless and quick.